World of Romstation Index du Forum

Pokémon and Romstation

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World of Romstation Index du Forum -> Guide -> Guide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinhanks

Masculin
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 12:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pokémon and Romstation Répondre en citant

Hello !! 

I have a little request to ask you ... I play pokémon thanks Romstation, and I'm on the emulator No $ GBA, except that it is an emulator that allows neither exchange nor cheat, so I am blocked for pecho all pokémons .... But I could read that we could convert the backup from No to VBA to use the cheats / exchange. I read a tutorial, test, had my file in .SAV and after I am lost ... so if you have a complete tutorial, or explanations or others to help me in my adventure ^^ it would be cool .. .Especially since with VBA I have a backup problem when I open VBA and launch pokemon I have a: "Error creating file. \ Saves \ 557.sa1" the game launches, I say ok , and then I go to File / SaveGame and I get an error message: "Error creating file. \ Quick Saves \ 5571.sg1", or when I save from the game I have the same message as the first mistake ... something to do? Because if not convert to play VBA and not be able to save is not worth it either ...

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=1253665
Best video service

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 12:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World of Romstation Index du Forum -> Guide -> Guide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation